The Emmanuel Advancement Center is looking for two interns or volunteers to help develop and write grant proposals to help communicate the EAC's mission and programs to potential funders. If you have a passion for writing, and community outreach than this is an opportunity for you!
An Ideal Canidate Will:
- Have experience researching and writing grants for an organization or business
- Have an interest in grant writing and research
- Have strong networking, relationship building, and people skills
- great written and verbal communicator
- Be highly organized, a team player with a willingness to learn
- Be able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Have strong time management skill
- Pay close attention to detail and have proficient grammar
Your Responsibilities Will Include, But Won't Be Limited To:
- Work with team to develop and implement a plan/strategy to increase grant income
- Develop and write grant proposals to foundations, government agencies, and other grant-making organizations
- Assemble and submit grant requests, including letters, proposals and budgets
- Perform research to evaluate corporations, schools, and foundations as prospects for grants
We offer school credit, if applicable.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to provided contact.
- People Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment