The Emmanuel Advancement Center is looking for a bright, excited intern to help expand our presence on social media. If you have a passion for social media, and like helping people in your community through education, mentoring, and wellness programs than this is the internship for you.
An Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have experience using social media for a business or organization
- Have some experience with photo editing, and content creation
- Be a team player, and great communicator
- Self motivated, and well organized
- Pay close attention to detail, and have good grammar
Your responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Taking & uploading photos of our fundraisers & events to all relevant social platforms
- Posting daily on all our social media platforms
- Community management
- Increasing followers on all social media platforms
We offer school credit, if applicable.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to provided contact.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment