6 people are interested
4 the World collaborates with communities around the globe to advance education. The organization is looking for a highly qualified volunteer for the position of Education Director. The position is a rewarding experience involving the following:
- Present professional development to primary and secondary teachers in Central America
- Lead global education excursions to Belize and Guatemala for pre-service teachers, inservice teachers, and teacher educators
- Blog about international development and education issues
- Coordinate, manage, and execute the scholarship program
- Lead Education Team on fundraising projects, curriculum writing, grant proposals, etc.
The volunteer should have experience with K-12 education and preferably also international education, community development, or nonprofit management.
4 the World is focused on three project areas: teacher training, health education and care, and school construction & refurbishment. These project areas are designed and carried out in collaboration with local communities and united by a common vision: to provide sustainable solutions in health care and education.
We'll work with your schedule.
404 Butler Dr.Garner, NC 27529
- General Education
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 4 hrs per week