Our board meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Some of the board's reponsibilities include the following:
1. To participate in the overall planning process and assist in implementing and monitoring the plan's goals.
2. Help monitor and strengthen programs and services.
3. Assist in ensuring adequate financial resources so our organization can fulfill our mission.
4. Enhance our public standing and garnering supprt from the community.
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/month
- Must have a commitment to supporting our vision