We are looking for experienced hairstylists/Barbers who are interested in volunteering to cut hair for Residents at the Palms. This could be 1 person or multiple people. We would like them for around 2 hours every other week on a regular basis. Must have your own scizzors, razors, etc. Must have current Cosmetologist or Barber License in the state of California. Training provided on agency culture and agency procedures.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 hrs twice a month
- Experience with the homeless population is a plus.
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Enjoy working with kids?...
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Help individuals and families...
- BRIDGES After School Program Tutor
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Interested in being a community...