Catholic Charities is looking for an experienced volunteer to lead a weekly yoga class suitable to adults of various fitness level. We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who is understanding to participants' needs and who can motivate participants to get excited about yoga.
This volunteer would be providing a weekly Yoga class to Program Participants. Consistency and reliability are extremely important to our program participants. This volunteer must be flexible- some weeks their might be 1 participant, other weeks their might be 10.
Training provided on agency culture and agency procedures. Must be able to pass a background check.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week
- Experience teaching Yoga; Experience working with the homeless population is a plus.
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Male Mentors Needed
- Immigration Department Office...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors
- Science Project Volunteer at...
- Human Resource Assistant