Sam Jones Hall Homeless Shelter is looking for an experienced volunteer to lead a weekly yoga class suitable to adults of various fitness level. We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who is understanding to participants' needs and who can motivate participants to get excited about yoga.
This volunteer would be providing a weekly Yoga class to Program Participants. Consistency and reliability are extremely important to our program participants. This volunteer must be flexible- some weeks their might be 1 participant, other weeks their might be 10.
Training provided on agency culture and agency procedures.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a week
- Experience teaching Yoga; Experience working with the homeless population is a plus.
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- ReStyle Marketplace- Thrift...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Winter Shelter Volunteer