CERTIFIED/TRAINED PET THERAPY HANDLERS NEEDED TO VISIT HOSPICE PATIENTS.
Work directly with patients, families and community clients to offer support and comfort through pet visitation in a patient's home, nursing or assisted living facility. We are looking for Teams to spread joy and happiness with Hospice Patients.
Must be Certified as Pet Therapy Handler/Team...(TDI OR OTHER CERTIFICATION AGENCYS)
Patients are located throughout the Orange County area and typically reside in Brookdale communtities as well as various communities and personal homes.
SERVE AS AN INTEGRAL MEMBER OF THE HOSPICE TEAM
PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION OF VISITS
FLEXIBLE VISIT SCHEDULING
....Please call or email!
I would love to talk to you about opportunities of sharing your pet with patients that LOVE animals!
Must complete application, screening interview, orientation and training. Pass Background screening and drug testing
- Administrative Support
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Orientation & Training, & at least 1-4 hrs per mth
- TB Screening, Physical, Reference Check, Drug Screen, Pet Therapy Certification
- Direct Patient...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-San Dimas
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Anaheim
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Tustin
- CERTIFIED PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER
- Hospice Volunteer with a Pet
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Laguna...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Mission...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Brea
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Walnut
- Paint with Alzheimer's Patients...
- Hospice Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers needed...
- CRAFTERS NEEDED-START TODAY, NO...
- Hospice Cosmetologist Volunteer
- NO ONE DIES ALONE VOLUNTEERS
- MEMORIES IN THE MAKING USING...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Corona...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Costa...