Looking to get your youth involved this summer? Hillcrest Health Services can help. We have beautiful facilities throughout the Bellevue and Papillion area that are homes for our aging adults. Volunteering provides skills, develops relationships and looks good on a resume! Parents can also volunteer with teens too, as well as the whole family. Hillcrest is looking for volunteers who want to provide one-on-one visits for our patients or run activities such as bingo, nail painting, arts and crafts, woodworking,cooking, gardening, etc. We also would love volunteers who sing, play musical instruments, or have special talents that they would like to share with our residents.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or call 402-934-2742.
- Youth Services
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Calling all Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Looking to get your youth...
- Hillcrest Companionship Volunteers
- Beauty Salon Volunteer