- Join the committee and choose a subcommittee that best fits your skills and interests: Team Recruitment, Team Retention, Sponsorship, Marketing and Outreach, Logistics, or Mission.
- Attend the Committee Orientation to receive training on the basics of Alzheimer’s disease, learn about Association programs and services, and get an introduction to the Walk event model.
- Participate in committee meetings. Meetings are held twice a month and are one hour long. Snacks are provided.
- Start or join a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team at alz.org/walk, raise awareness and funds, and join us on Walk day to help us create an excellent day-of-event experience for our participants.
- Commit to serving on the Walk Planning Committee for two years.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training