Grace Hospice is seeking Spanish speaking volunteers to our team! We are committed to reaching our patients on every level and that means speaking to them in the language they understand and are comfortable with!
Our volunteers contribute to the well being of our patients and their caregivers by running errands, reading, providing a well needed break for the caregivers, offering support and encouragement and much much more!
If you have an hour or two a week to dedicate to enriching someones life, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...