- The Social Media Manager will utilize social media to cultivate interaction and participation on our pages.
- He/ She will create meaningful content and schedule some social media posts as well as develop a few ways to keep our audience engaged. Research appropriate content for posting on our groups and engage followers to communicate a bit more. Check in on social media channel multiple times per week and be social with our followers. Respond to followers and direct messages.
- The goal is to create a strong online presence, and increase awareness for our mission. We will be planning to migrate some of IPP's online activities to social group sites. The social media volunteer will also assist in doing this activity so we become a more networked organization.
- The desired outcomes would be an increase in social media followers and web traffic, with the principle outcome being demonstrable fostering of interactions, interconnections and network experiences.
- Content Management on the discussion boards
- Generate a weekly executive summary report on the discussion boards for the Executive team
Energetic team player with strong initiative, work ethic and ability to work independently.
Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Media Oriented HR
- URGENT ! Social Media Experts...
- HR M.A. and B.A. Graduating...
- Deputy Executive Director Wanted
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- HR Google TOOLS Enthusiast!
- Social Media-Oriented HR...
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Opportunity for the position of...
- WP Web Developers / Webmasters
- Retired / Experienced Librarian
- Urgent Social Media Enthusiasts...
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- URGENT! Online marketing...
- HR Specialist
- Social Media Strategist Wanted!
- Ex-Google Social Media Expert...
- Professional Researcher (5+ Years)
- Internet Search Expert