This summer you can help combat hunger in Westchester & Rockland by joining Volunteer New York!'s dedicated team of volunteers and participate in a number of different volunteer opportunities and events, like working in a food pantry or on a farm, and more.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Sugar Hill Farm Volunteer Days
- Become a Citizen Scientist
- Bicycle Sundays Volunteer
- Science Barge Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteers
- Work on a Therapeutic Horse Farm
- Fight Hunger with the Volunteer...
- Be a Friendly Visitor
- Community Garden Work
- Spend a Day Helping Children in...
- Summer Internship Available at...
- Support Music and the Arts at...
- Volunteer at The Sharing Shelf