Play-Place for Autistic Children is an amazing new center for children and young adults affected by autism and other special needs challenges. We need patient and caring volunteers to assist with the families that visit us daily. Impact projects include:
- Share your passion for arts & crafts in our Art Studio
- Guide creative projects in our Lego Room
- Assist in our Computer Cafe
- Work with students to complete a pre-planned fun activity at one of their field trips to Play-Place
- and much more!
Signing up to volunteer at Play-Place can be done at:
You will need to attend Volunteer Training before beginning to volunteer. You can sign up for Volunteer Training from the link above and click on the tab that says "Volunteer Training". Please arrive to training 15 minutes early to complete a short volunteer application. You will also need to bring your picture identification (Driver's License, Student ID, Passport, State ID) for background check purposes.
Thank you for being a part of Play-Place!
- Child Development
- Visual Arts
- Special Needs
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Three to four hour volunteer sessions