Play-Place for Autistic Children is an amazing new center for children and young adults affected by autism and other special needs challenges. We need patient and caring volunteers to assist with the families that visit us daily. Impact projects include:
- Share your passion for arts & crafts in our Art Studio
- Guide creative projects in our Lego Room
- Assist in our Computer Cafe
- Work with students to complete a pre-planned fun activity at one of their field trips to Play-Place
- and much more!
Signing up to volunteer at Play-Place can be done at:
If this is your first time volunteering with us, you will have a short volunteer application to complete when you arrive and you will need to bring your picture identification for background check purposes.
Thank you for being a part of Play-Place!
- Child Development
- Visual Arts
- Special Needs
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Three to four hour volunteer sessions