At the YMCA, we are all about strengthening communities through healthy living, social responsbility, and youth development. In our Health and Wellness Center, volunteers help staff and members on the floor by maintaining a clean and inviting place to workout. In this position you will:
- Connect with members and make them feel welcome
- Be ready to educate members and guests about the policies on the floor
- Maintain a friendly, clean and safe work environment for everyone
- Fold clean towels and put them away.
- Help group exercise instructors clean up their studios upon completion of class.
- Assist members with basic general building questions (training provided).
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Stand for long periods of time, occasional bending, lifting under 40 pounds
- Safety Ambassador--Caldwell Branch
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Garden Prep Volunteers
- Teen Leader Advisor--Caldwell...
- Child Watch--West Branch
- Gym Supervisor--West Branch
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Child Watch--Caldwell Branch
- Climbing Wall Belayer--Caldwell...
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids' Night Out...
- Gym Supervisor--Caldwell Branch
- New Knowledge Adventures...
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Youth & Government...
- Make A Splash Locker Room...