Lead three day, life changing experiential workshops in New York State prisons, schools and communities through exercises in affirmation, communication, cooperation, community building and creative conflict transformation.
AVP is based on the understanding that every person is valuable and that wisdom lies within the group. Facilitators do not have answers. We are all learning together. Facilitators create a safe place for participants to discover our own truths.
- Facilitate on-team three day workshops
- Monitor group process and respond to keep building community and provide exercises and material at an engaging level
- Work collaboratively with a team to plan and lead a meaningful and dynamic workshop
- Report on the work done to AVP New York
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- Completion of all three levels of AVP workshops.
- Each workshop is a minimum of 18 hours.