Assist in the busy Administrative Offices of the Museum in a variety of ways! This volunteer position provides opportunities to support the Museum staff with clerical projects and can include anything from helping prepare mailings, binders, project kits, filing papers, data entry, or creating labels.
Weekdays: Monday - Fridays
Shifts: Between 9 AM - 5 PM (2 hours/ shift)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ week ( Monday thru Fridays)
- For those 16 - 17 years old, a Parental Consent form is required
- Data Management Specialist...
- Event Assistants (various roles)...
- Museum Archivist Volunteer
- Early Childhood Connections...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Floor Guide Volunteer
- Museum Stories Reporter Volunteer
- Parking Team Volunteer for Touch...
- Birthday Party Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Master Gardener Volunteer