Be one of the friendly faces that help enhance guest’s experiences, and learning through interaction in our Museum exhibits. Assist the Museum staff by ensuring a safe and clean environment on the Museum floor. Keep an eye out for lost children and keep exhibits organized so that all patrons can enjoy the interactive exhibits!
Week day Shifts: 9:30 AM - 12 noon or 12 noon - 3 PM
Saturday Shifts: 9 AM - 12 noon , 11 AM - 2 PM, 12 noon - 3 PM, and 2 PM - 5 PM
Sunday Shifts : 12 noon - 3 PM, 12 noon - 5 PM, or 2 PM - 5 PM
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ week
- For those 16 - 17 years old, a Parental Consent form is required
- Data Management Specialist...
- Event Assistants (various roles)...
- Museum Archivist Volunteer
- Early Childhood Connections...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Floor Guide Volunteer
- Museum Stories Reporter Volunteer
- Parking Team Volunteer for Touch...
- Birthday Party Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Master Gardener Volunteer