Kitchen Support- Dishwashing
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Kitchen Dishwashing Support, Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sparkling trays and clean silverware make a good impression on anyone sitting down to enjoy a meal. A clean table setting suggests that good service and wholesome food are important to the establishment.
Join the team responsible for providing clean tableware by volunteering to work on the dishwashing line. Dishwashers must meet the following requirements:
- Be strong enough to lift commercial size pots and pans
- Have enough stamina to stand or bend for several hours
- Be able to transport up to 35 pounds
Working in the dishwashing area might also include loading and unloading trays, silverware and cookware from the sanitizer and returning them to their proper places.
Please be prepared to stay for the entire shift.
Must attend orientation prior to volunteering. Please visit volunteermatters.net or email email@example.com to sign up or for more information.
About OUR DAILY BREAD
300 W OAK ST STE 100, DENTON, TX 76201, US
Our Daily Bread provides nutritious meals and facilitates referrals for other services to those in need.
Our Daily Bread is a community soup kitchen that serves a free, nutritious lunch meal Monday through Saturday and Monday night.
Other Services Include:
- Weekend snack pack program
- Hygiene items
- Free Farmer’s Market.
- Free bus passes for transportation to medical appointments, job interviews, and appointments with other social service providers.
- Shower Passes
- Financial assistance to help clients receive Texas Department of Public Safety Identification Cards or other services.
- Free Computer use
- Free Long distance and local telephone service at the client telephone number.
- Referrals to other social service agencies.
- Mail Address service
- Denton Community Health Clinic by Dr. Masciarelli and registered nurses who provide diabetes counseling, assessments, and illness care.
- Application assistance for SNAP (food stamps), CHIPS, Medicaid for Children, MHMR Connections.
- SNAP Applications
- On-site representatives from various social servicesagencies.
We'll work with your schedule.
300 W OakDenton, TX 76201
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 1/2 hours
- Must sign up via https://www.volunteermatters.net/vm/MenuHome.do?owner=odb