Kitchen Support- Dishwashing
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Kitchen Dishwashing Support, Monday - Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sparkling trays and clean silverware make a good impression on anyone sitting down to enjoy a meal. A clean table setting suggests that good service and wholesome food are important to the establishment.
Join the team responsible for providing clean tableware by volunteering to work on the dishwashing line. Dishwashers must meet the following requirements:
- Be strong enough to lift commercial size pots and pans
- Have enough stamina to stand or bend for several hours
- Be able to transport up to 35 pounds
Working in the dishwashing area might also include loading and unloading trays, silverware and cookware from the sanitizer and returning them to their proper places.
Please be prepared to stay for the entire shift.
Must attend orientation prior to volunteering. Please visit volunteermatters.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
300 W OakDenton, TX 76201
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 1/2 hours
- Must sign up via https://www.volunteermatters.net/vm/MenuHome.do?owner=odb