Come dig in the dirt! We seek a plentiful harvest!
We have two plots dedicated to grow food for HOPE Community Service's soup kitchen, and we are looking for extra hands to maintain them. Additionally, general garden tasks abound -- weeding, woodchipping, tending perennials, etc.
All skill levels welcome.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 4
- Sugar Hill Farm Volunteer Days
- Become a Citizen Scientist
- Bicycle Sundays Volunteer
- Science Barge Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteers
- Work on a Therapeutic Horse Farm
- Fight Hunger with the Volunteer...
- Be a Friendly Visitor
- Community Garden Work
- Spend a Day Helping Children in...
- Summer Internship Available at...
- Support Music and the Arts at...
- Volunteer at The Sharing Shelf