While spring is hiding behind rain clouds and cool temperatures, the school year is winding down and the calendar tells us that summer is just around the corner. We need YOUR help to sort donations and prepare summer bags for local children before classes end in June. Volunteering is easy and we are flexible. . We just ask new volunteers to commit to a 2-hour shift their first day (we'll give you an orientation and a quick training) then you can volunteer as it works with your schedule. You can join our team of regulars who come once or twice a week, or be among those who come a few times each month or every once in a while. Every little bit helps! Bring a friend or come make new ones! We guarantee that you'll enjoy the banter around the sorting and packing tables.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sugar Hill Farm Volunteer Days
- Become a Citizen Scientist
- Bicycle Sundays Volunteer
- Science Barge Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteers
- Work on a Therapeutic Horse Farm
- Fight Hunger with the Volunteer...
- Be a Friendly Visitor
- Community Garden Work
- Spend a Day Helping Children in...
- Summer Internship Available at...
- Support Music and the Arts at...
- Volunteer at The Sharing Shelf