- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are able to make a one year commitment to the program.
- Are able to maintain consist contact with the child - at least every other week for two to four hours.
- Attend a mentor training proior to being matched in the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program.
- Have a reliable car, valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
In our own lives, each of us was touched by someone - other than our parents - who introduced us to new worlds and brought a little magic into our lives. By becoming a Big Brother or Big Sister, you can do the same for a child. And you will both be forever changed by the experience.
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 every two weeks
- Customer Service/HERO
- The Arc Treasures South
- Activity Assistant - A Place For...
- Board Members - Volunteers
- Moorhead Adult Basic Ed./English...
- Restock worker/Emergency Food...
- Computer Help-Ed Clapp Senior...
- Companions - Fargo/West Fargo...
- The Arc Treasures North
- Food Pantry/Dorothy Day
- Piano Player/Eventide 51st Street
- Cook Assistant/A Place For Hope
- Assemble Person/Dakota Boys &...
- Thrift Store Help Needed/St....
- Retail Floor Assistant/Second...
- Ecumen Evergreens of...
- Hospice of the Red River...
- Escorts/Fargo VA
- Patient/Visitor Volunteer/HCR...