- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are able to make a one year commitment to the program.
- Are able to maintain consist contact with the child - at least every other week for two to four hours.
- Attend a mentor training proior to being matched in the Big Brothers Big Sisters Program.
- Have a reliable car, valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
In our own lives, each of us was touched by someone - other than our parents - who introduced us to new worlds and brought a little magic into our lives. By becoming a Big Brother or Big Sister, you can do the same for a child. And you will both be forever changed by the experience.
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 every two weeks
- Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- Veterans Assistance
- Board Members - Volunteers
- Activities Volunteer/Bethany
- Home Delivered Meals - Fargo
- Computer Help-Ed Clapp Senior...
- Companions - Fargo/West Fargo...
- Food Pantry/Dorothy Day
- Piano Player/Eventide 51st Street
- Big Brothers Big Sisters School...
- Hair Dresser
- Thrift Store Help Needed/St....
- Home Delivered Meals - Moorhead
- Coffee Shop Workers
- Daily Bread Driver -...
- Home Delivered Meals - West Fargo
- Chapel Escort/VA
- Warehouse Assistant/HERO
- Escorts/Fargo VA