Marketing Project InternDuties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate the execution of integrated marketing campaigns and tactics from start to finish by working with program specialists and other stakeholders to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful tacticaldelivery that drives measureable success.
- Work with Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics, and Creative Design teams to establish best practices andoptimize campaign performance.
- Create program assets, including messaging, collateral, and digital content, that contribute to overall campaign success.
- Lead and support event messaging and execution as part of an integrated campaign plan to achieve industry goals.
- Deliver campaign assets on time and on budget.
- Track campaign progress at every step and proactively work with internal and external customers to steer activities in the right direction.
- Manage campaign activity reports and ROI analytics
- Provide a holistic view of the overall campaign performance to program specialists and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- A bachelor's degree preferably with a concentration in marketing,communications, or new media technology with a project management specialization.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related professional experience - online marketing tools, online communication tools.
- Strong Project Management Skills and organization skills
- A proven track record of increasing digital engagement and driving web traffic, leading to conversions.
- Experience using Google AdWords, optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience developing presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.), Wordpress.Vertical Response, and Salesforce
- Experience working in non-profit fundraising a plus
- Experience developing and editing video a plus
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people
- Effectiveness in working or volunteering in a non-profit organization focused on maintaining high quality work and low overhead.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented global or regional organization a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10+ Hours Per Week
- IT Associate
- Program Proposal Writer
- Editorial Coordinator Intern
- Digital Content Creator and...
- Marketing Blog Writer
- Creative Writer Volunteer
- Social Media Intern
- Web Content Editor Intern
- Internal Communications Volunteer
- Marketing Project Intern
- Co-Team Leader for University...
- Grant Writer Intern
- Business Development and...
- WordPress Web Editor Volunteer
- Graphic Designer