Are you an amateur or professional chef or a foodie who likes to cook who could teach people with disabilities and their and support persons to prepare healthy meals? We are seeking a person to demonstrate and teach healthy cooking practices to our program participants and staff.
Because of the population of people with whom we work (adults with developmental disabilities), you will be asked to complete an application, pass required background checks, sign a confidentiality agreement, pass a drug screening, be fingerprinted and attend a training session. You will be under the supervision of a NorthPointe Resources staff person at all times.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours per week for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Are you a dietitian who can...
- Teach an Exercise (Movement) Class
- Calling all chefs/cooks/foodies!
- Assist Our Artists
- List Items for Sale on Sites...
- Marketing Volunteer Opportunity
- Share Your Love of Gardening -...
- Adopt A Garden!
- Help NorthPointe Resources...
- Share Your Hobby/Interest/Talent...
- Creative Thinkers, Idea people...
- Experienced Public Relations...