Do you like to exercise? Share your love of movement with others!
We are looking for people with a love of exercise in any form to share their passion with people with disabilities. Examples of the type of class could be: yoga, Tai Chi, aerobics, Jazzercise, walking, running, dancing or just about any movement that can be done in a home or garden.
Because of the population of people with whom we work (adults with developmental disabilities), you will be asked to complete an application, pass required background checks, sign a confidentiality agreement, pass a drug screening, be fingerprinted and attend a training session. You will be under the supervision of a NorthPointe Resources staff person at all times.
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours per week for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Are you a dietitian who can...
- Teach an Exercise (Movement) Class
- Calling all chefs/cooks/foodies!
- Assist Our Artists
- List Items for Sale on Sites...
- Marketing Volunteer Opportunity
- Share Your Love of Gardening -...
- Adopt A Garden!
- Help NorthPointe Resources...
- Share Your Hobby/Interest/Talent...
- Creative Thinkers, Idea people...
- Experienced Public Relations...