Do you have experience hiring personnel? Share your knowledge!We are looking for experienced professionals help people with disabilities prepare for employment. The volunteer will:
- Practice interview skills
- Teach about employers expectations
- Offer job shadowing experiences
Because of the population of people with whom we work (adults with developmental disabilities), you will be asked to complete an application, pass required background checks, sign a confidentiality agreement, pass a drug screening, be fingerprinted and attend a training session. You will be under the supervision of a NorthPointe Resources staff person at all times.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Special Needs
- Professional Development
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 hours per week for 8 weeks
- Are you a dietitian who can...
- Share your theatrical expertise...
- List Items for Sale on Sites...
- Adopt A Garden!
- Share Your Hobby/Interest/Talent...
- Business Plan Development for...
- Organize Donations of Furniture...
- Teach an Exercise (Movement) Class
- Calling all chefs/cooks/foodies!
- Be a Buddy to a Person with a...
- Marketing Volunteer Opportunity
- Share Your Love of Gardening -...
- Help People with Disabilities...