Do you love planting and working in a garden? Share your talent!
We are looking for experienced experienced (amateur or professional) gardeners to:
- Teach indoor classes in fall/winter
- Teach outdoor classes in spring/summer
- Plan and teach gardening as a potential source of income
- Train people to use our hydroponics system
Because of the population of people with whom we work (adults with developmental disabilities), you will be asked to complete an application, pass required background checks, sign a confidentiality agreement, pass a drug screening, be fingerprinted and attend training. You will be under the supervision of a NorthPointe Resources staff person at all times.
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours per week for 8 weeks (or longer if you
- Are you a dietitian who can...
- Teach an Exercise (Movement) Class
- Calling all chefs/cooks/foodies!
- Assist Our Artists
- List Items for Sale on Sites...
- Marketing Volunteer Opportunity
- Share Your Love of Gardening -...
- Adopt A Garden!
- Help NorthPointe Resources...
- Share Your Hobby/Interest/Talent...
- Creative Thinkers, Idea people...
- Experienced Public Relations...