The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Michigan Chapter is looking for motivated volunteers to help with our Annual TAKE STEPS WALK, to be held on Saturday, October 1 at Hawk Island Park, Lansing MI.
We are in need of several volunteer photographers to capture all of the following and more! You need not be a professional photog - this is a great opportunity to gain experience for novice photographers.
- Tender and touching moments between family & friends as they walk and celebrate our program.
- Sponsors meeting and greeting our participants
- Step & Repeat Banner area for team photos
- Capture fun and festiive moments throughout the entire event
- Stage presentation / honorees being recognized
- Anything that highlights and promotes our mission to cure Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis.
Benefits to you? Provide us with the photos afterwords and we'll create a special online album with YOUR name and website tagged on EVERY PHOTO, so people will visit your webpage or Facebook page. Free dinner & T-shirt, plus a GREAT feeling for helping our a worthy organization. Letter of thanks will include service hours for school or employer.
Volunteers are needed from 2:45 PM-5:30 PM
Comfortable clothing suggested - shorts and tennis shoes.
All volunteers will be provided lunch and a Take Steps T-shirt.
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment