- Provides intake services and record setup for all clients.
- Conducts Pre-Assessment to assist in the understanding patient needs
- Coordinates transportation for patients.
- Supports other team members in the healthcare team.
- Performs activities that addresses and resolves client needs related to additional supports and services.
- Answers phone calls from patients, medical offices and other partners.
- HS diploma
- 1+ years' customer service related experience
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year