The Alliance Francaise of San Francisco is a cultural center, a public library and a language school. We promote French language and Frenchspeaking culture.
We are a very small team with a lot of great projects going on.
Director of the Administration and cultural center, I'm looking for a great volunteer to help me with the administrative part, for exemple:
- drafting some documents
- prepare some files / folders
- organize documents
- do some research
- prepare packages for classes
- check spelling
- contact some partners
- database entry
- help members to renew their memberships
- welcome visitors and prepare for meetings
- manage my calendar
I need someone reliable and responsible, able to commit for 3 month minimum 3 days a week.
You will receive on-the-job training, support and supervision, and valuable work experience.
Our system allow volunteers to earn points with their volunteering time that can be transformed in French classes.
It's great if you have some basics in French but not necessary !
You are organized and dynamic, join us !
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15 to 40 hours weekly ideally
- You love French and books? Be...
- Paint/ Decoration skills ? help...
- Gardening volunteer
- Executive assistant
- Developement assistance volunteer
- Art Director, creative strategy...
- Administrative/ Executive...
- volunteers coordinator
- Storyteller / Grant writter
- Bénévoles pour nos événements!
- Become a camp counselor!
- You love French language ? Help...
- School coordinator