The Alliance Francaise of San Francisco is a cultural center, a public library and a language school. We promote French language and Frenchspeaking culture.
We are a very small team with a lot of great projects going on.
We are looking for sociable and responsible volunteers to help us with various administrative tasks including data entry, contacting students and members, database management, and other office duties.
Ideally, volunteers with half week mornings or afternoons commitment will be perfect.
You will receive on-the-job training, support and supervision, and valuable work experience. Our system allow volunteers to earn points with their volunteering time that can be transformed in French classes.
You are organized and dynamic, join us !
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 to 25 hours weekly ideally
- You love French and books? Be...
- Handyman : help us refresh our...
- Gardening volunteer
- Executive assistant
- Developement assistance volunteer
- Volunteer receptionnist
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- management of volunteers
- Storyteller / Grant writter
- Bénévoles pour nos événements!
- Become a camp counselor!
- You love French language ? Help...
- School coordinator