Dunamis - Homes of Divine Intervention Transitional Housing Program has an opening for Residential Support Specialist. Residential Support Specialist Staff are responsible for supervision and support of homeless young adults living in transitional housing. Hours available are 4pm to 12:30am Monday Wednesday & Friday or 4pm to 12:30am Tuesday and Thursday
Supervision of Residents
- Support residents in the execution of their independent living plan.
- Be available on-site during scheduled weekend hours to supervise residents' activities. Walk hallway periodically (at least once every two hours) to ensure safety and compliance with rules.
- Assist in any emergency needs or events that may arise.
- Record weekend activities and report activities to Site Manager on Sunday Night.
- Plan and participate in recreational activities with residents.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- When necessary, assist in maintenance needs.
- Must inform Site Manage if you will be out of reach or out of town.
- Must provide and maintain a "best to reach at" email address or phone number that is checked a minimum of once per day.
- Must respond within one business day to any and all shift availability queries from Site Manager, Executive Director or fellow Residential Support Specialist Staff Member.
- Must be able to work at least two shift per month.
- Must be able to work at least two holidays per calendar year.
- If for some reason you are no longer able to work a scheduled shift, it is your responsibility to find coverage for that shift, as well as for contacting the Site Manager as soon as you know you will be unable to work.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 26
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months. Minimum 2 weeks each month