We are looking for individuals to help with securing donations, packaging silent auction items, setting up for the event (10/7/16), and volunteers to work the event (10/8/16 at Turfway Park Race Course.)
1. We are in need of individuals who would be willing to contact local businesses to secure donation for a silent auction and a live auction for the Bean Bash.
2. We are in need of individuals who would be willing to host a gift gathering party to collect items for Redwood to use as auction items at the Bean Bash. Any party can be turned into a gift gathering party, just set a date, invite friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc.... and ask them to bring a gift for Redwood. We can provide you with a wish list of items.
2. We are in need of individuals to help package/group items together for our silent auction. This will begin at the end of September 2016/beginning of October 2016 at Redwood.
3. We are in need of individuals to help load, transport, and set-up our silent auction items at Turfway Park on October 7, 2016.
4. We are in need of volunteers to help work our silent/live auction areas and sell raffle tickets during the Bean Bash at Turfway Park Race Course on October 8, 2016.
Please contact Beth Moore if any of these opportunities interests you!
- Customer Service
- Event Design & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18