Cox North is a great place to volunteer as we have a wide variety of opportunities. Please contact us today and join a team of volunteers that are truly making a difference in our community. From greeting people, escorting patients, to our Sewing Program and our Veteran Volunteer Program we have a home for you!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- Child Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for 4 hours per week if possible.
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Ambassador for Cancer Center
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- CoxHealth Medical Mile and Skin...
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Patient escort
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic