Do you like to talk on the phone? Join the MS Society Volunteer Call Team!
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Pacific South Coast Chapter is seeking volunteers who like talking on the telephone to join our volunteer call team.
Call donors to thank them, on behalf of everyone affected by multiple sclerosis.
- Place calls as assigned from a quality phone (landline or cell phone with excellent reception)
- Follow the script, or if comfortable doing so, paraphrase
- Take notes and submit them to staff in a timely manner
- Sign and adhere to a standard confidentiality agreemen
LENGTH OF COMMITMENT:
Whatever you can do. The more calls made; the closer we move towards a world free of multiple sclerosis. Minimally, we ask you be able to make 10-15 calls per week. (Approximately 1 hour a week.) Most calls will be unanswered and you will leave a standard thank you message. You will be provided a script and training.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- One hour a week.
- Ability to speak in a clear and professional manner
- CALLING ALL Medics for Bike MS!
- WE STILL NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS...
- Dana Point Bike MS Volunteers...
- VOLUNTEER AT THE 2016...
- San Clemente Bike MS Volunteers...
- PRE/POST BIKE MS SUPPORT!
- BIKE MS RIDER CHECK-IN ON...
- SD North County Bike MS...
- DO YOU LIKE TO TALK ON THE PHONE?
- VOLUNTEER FOR BIKE MS IN SAN...
- Office Volunteers Have Fun!
- Bike MS Needs Volunteers in La...
- VOLUNTEER FOR Challenge Walk MS
- SAN DIEGO PLEASE HELP US WITH...
- PLEAESE HELP - Medical Support...
- Challenge Walk MS Start Line...