We are looking for volunteers to:
1. Walk with frail elderly around the block who are nervous to walk on their own, yet want the exercise. How neat it would be if we could find a volunteer who could meet some of his/her fintess goals while walking with one of our elderly!!
2. Play bingo, cards, checkers, board games of any type with elderly.
3. Share your talent/hobby with our eldery.... play music, paint, read poetry, offer a chair-fitness class, bring your calm and vaccinated pets to let the elderly play with them, etc.
4. Do any of the above with your children. Our elderly really enjoy interacting with young people. Or have your your children practice their dance routine, shows, performances while the elderly watch!
- Physical Education
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 8
- Orientation or Training
- 20 min to a few hours, as you are available
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult