Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub Adult Day Service
WhenTue Jul 19, 2016 11:00 AM - Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:00 PM
Where10190 Bannock St. Suite 104Senior Hub Adult Day ServiceNorthglenn, CO 80260
Driver to pick up lunches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday between 11:00 and 12:00. They would need to come to the ADS, pick up containers, go to Vibra hospital, pick up lunch, and bring it back to the ADS. (Involves lifting about 35 pound containers in and out of cars.) This could be one volunteer for all three days, or one each for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1hour Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesday 11am-12pm
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Men's Group Leader Sr. Hub Adult...
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer