Do you to do something meaningful with your spare time? Do you wish to be around a supportive, fun, caring team dedicated to providing the best care to their patients?
If so, Grace Hospice is seeking office volunteer to assist our staff with general office duties.
Some of the things you may be doing are filing, maintaining client's charts, answering phones, scanning documents, faxing, creating and mainitaining spreadsheets and auditing files.
If you wish to be apart of this energenic team, call Julie at Grace today!
We provide training!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...