Do you like to do research? Are you interested in understanding grants and how foundations and corporations support nonprofits? Then we have a great opportunity for you! Our Development Director is looking for a volunteer or intern to help research grant options that align with our NorthPoint's mission to partner to crea te a healthier community.
If you are a nonprofit management major in college or a retiree looking to use your great research skills, you will enjoy this good volunteer opportunity. NorthPoint has a $5.5 million operating budget and this project would be a great way to brag about your skills on a resume!
Computer research and Microsoft Office skills, good written communication skills and a positive attitude are needed for this position.
A minimum of 10-20 hours a week for at least 3 months is required of this position.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-20 hours a week for at least 3 months
- interest in working independently and researching grant opportunities
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Children's Dental Health Events...
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Receptionist Intern
- Health Outreach Volunteers with...
- Community Health Outreach Worker...
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Grant Research Volunteer or Intern
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant - Serving...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer Driver
- Health Screening Volunteer