North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center
1 Michelangelo Street, Boston, MA 02113
The North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center is looking for a dynamic volunteer to teach computers to seniors at the NE/WE NSC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and run a weekly class (painting, drawing, sewing).
- Assist with program outreach.
- Organize an art fair with the participation of and featuring the work of the seniors.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of art required. Must have experience leading arts and crafts classes, with a preferred focus of working with seniors. Must have customer service skills and ability to respond to multiple requests simultaneously. Must be flexible and able to respond to multiple requests simultaneously.
Length of Commitment:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 2 to 3 hours between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Adult Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Front Door Membership Card...
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Changing Tracks Initiative Tutor
- Changing Tracks Initiative...
- Food Dollars Trainers
- Elder Services Interns
- Homeless Point-In-Time Census
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...