55 people are interested
Content Writer, Editor & Blogger
ORGANIZATION: BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
55 people are interested
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and editing content that will be used as part of our marketing and communication strategy including our Quarterly Newsletter, digital and print advertising along with our Blog and social media platforms. To participate in monthly marketing meetings to understand what is needed for our online advertising and promotions.
- Producing and editing content for our newsletter, pamphlets, blog, and social media posts.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Work alongside other marketers and content writers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our blog & social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new topics to reach our target audience.
- Past experience and a strong interest in creative writing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in blogging and or social media, with a command of what drives engagement.
- A passion and understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
BUCK Cancer Foundation is a nonprofit 501c3 organization that seeks to support and fund opportunities and endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment - natural, holistic AND conventional to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About BUCK CANCER FOUNDATION
2249 THERESA AVE, MORTON, PA 19070, US
The BUCK Cancer Foundation seeks to support and fund opportunities and endeavors that build a bridge between ALL viable forms of cancer research and treatment and unite them in one goal: to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while working toward a cure. The BUCK Cancer Foundation is focused on bridging the gap to a Bridging & Uniting Cancer Knowledge.
BUCK Cancer Foundation ("BUCK") is a registered 501c3, non-profit organization. We are focused on funding research and raising awareness of complementary cancer care (natural, holistic and conventional) to provide greater comfort to cancer patients during treatment while still looking for a cure. Come and help us make a change in cancer care today!!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 11, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Technical Writing
- People 55+
- This is a volunteer position that would require no more than 5-10 hours per month and will offer the candidate real-life experiences and skills that can be highlighted on their resume.
- This role is 100% virtual, which keeps everyone safe during COVID-19. We utilize online streaming services (Google Meet) and Google Drive for file share. All hours volunteered can be flexible to fit within your schedule.