The J.W. Beatman Counseling Center provides help to people struggling with a range of emotional and social problems, and serves all age groups from young children to adolescents and adults.
As a Clerical Assistant, you will help with a variety of projects. Volunteer duties include preparing large mailings, data entry, photocopying, faxing, using email, filing, and other tasks as needed. Computer skills are helpful, but not always required.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Visual Art Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- GED Tutor- Westchester
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Run a Donation Drive- Westchester
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Team Activity Leader- Staten...