The J.W. Beatman Counseling Center provides help to people struggling with a range of emotional and social problems, and serves all age groups from young children to adolescents and adults.
As a Clerical Assistant, you will help with a variety of projects. Volunteer duties include preparing large mailings, data entry, photocopying, faxing, using email, filing, and other tasks as needed. Computer skills are helpful, but not always required.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...