We operate a free charitable clinic in Fort Worth. This clinic serves families and individuals who do not have health insurance and cannot afford insurance. Most of them have gone in and out of emergency rooms without ever having a real medical file built and without ongoing medical support. This is where we step in. With a small staff working, we rely on volunteers to be the doctors, nurses, and translators.
In the nurse role, you will be serving triage clinic patients. You will measuring height and weight, while completing their medical history and physical for patients. You could be doing lab requests and utilize electronic medical records as well.
All volunteer healthcare staff is covered by liability insurance. The clinic participates in the Federal Tort Claims Act and has met all guidelines to ensure the healthcare staff meets the highest standards and qualifications.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- As much as you can
- Texas Licensed LVN or RN
- Serve Diabetic Patients with...
- Graduate Gateway -...
- Inspire people with your...
- Camp Fire First Texas - Youth...
- Serving Diabetic Patients
- Go on a journey empowering women
- Be a Senior Corps Greeter!
- Make Care Packages!
- Deliver smiles and meals to the...
- CAN 3CP Supportive Services VISTA
- Tarrant Churches Together - Go...
- Senior Corps Volunteer Manager!
- Be the first face at our...
- Sparkle and Shine
- Seeking nurses with a heart of...
- Winter Warmers
- CEC Family Engagement...