Coney Island Counseling Center helps adults, age 18 and older, struggling with mental illness, emotional and/or social problems. Specialized services include individual, couple, family and group therapy, as well as evaluation, assessment and medication management.
As a Medical Archivist at Coney Island Counseling Center, you will be supporting the Office Manager in archiving medical charts. As this archiving is all physical paperwork, you must be able to lift heavy boxes full of charts in order to properly archive them.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible, between 3-8 hours per week.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...