JerseySTEM is bringing free-of-charge Science, Technology, Engineerig and Math programs for middle schoolers in Chancellor Avenue School in Newark, NJ with focus on Girls. We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate between the volunteer JerseySTEM coaches and the School staff.
Classes will be offered 2 days a week 4:30PM-6:00pm and will be taught by professionals who volunteer their time.
Admnistrative includes ensuring all coaches are background checks enrollment by school is succesful, lettres and emails to sponsors,...
Technical coordination involves managing supplies needed for the apprenticeships.
- Executive Admin
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours/week for 10 weeks.
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Senior Content Editor
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Special Events Manager
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- 5K Race Coordinator
- Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart help
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- ConstantContact expert
- High School Counseling for STEM...