JerseySTEM is an all volunteers grassroots non-profit agency dedicated to bridging the Innovation Gap, the Opportunity Gap and the Gender Gap in STEM education. We provide free of charge after-school, project-based, hands-on, team structures programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to underserved students in New Jersey. Classes include: Robotics, Coding, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc. and are focused on kids grade 5-8. The programs last 10 weeks and are taught predominantly by volunteer college students that we recruit, train, transport and mentor as they donate 2 hours/week to the program.
JerseySTEM is bringing free-of-charge Science, Technology, Engineerig and Math programs for middle schoolers in Chancellor Avenue School in Newark, NJ with focus on Girls. We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate between the volunteer JerseySTEM coaches and the School staff.
Classes will be offered 2 days a week 4:30PM-6:00pm and will be taught by professionals who volunteer their time.
Admnistrative includes ensuring all coaches are background checks enrollment by school is succesful, lettres and emails to sponsors,...
Technical coordination involves managing supplies needed for the apprenticeships.
- Executive Admin
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours/week for 10 weeks.
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Computer Science Education...
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart help
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert