Join our team working from home at Cultural Homestay International
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Looking for someone that enjoys working with International high school teens and families. Flexible, working from your home office. This is a non-profit organization and it does provide a steady monthly compensation throughout the school year. Must be dependable! Can work another job alongside this one but prefer it to be only part-time. The right person(s) can start immediately.
- Network to find wonderful loving host families (networking skills a plus)
- Have a love to learn about other cultures
- Have contacts in large groups, churches, scouting, sports, coaching, PTSA, schools, community events, facebook, twitter, etc.
- Can meet deadlines (however, you will have a window of time to complete task)
- Keeping close touch with your Host Families and Students throughout the school year
- Enjoy organizing, attending and participating in Host Family and Student Orientations, parties and outings (FUN! FUN! FUN! and you get to pick the activities)
- Enjoy working with teenagers and at times helping them adjust to their new school, host family, helping them network to make friends, supporting them through their life changes as they come
- Does not give up or become frustrated easily
- Would like to earn extra $$$ every month
- Strive to earn Bonuses and World wide travel vouchers
- Opportunities to travel for conferences at desirable destinations across the USA
- Use of email and skyping is mandatory for training
TRAINING is provided throughout the year. You won't be left alone but must be able to work independently.
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Start ASAP through the school year and beyond
- Background check, pass Dept of State test, organizational skills, home office, computer skills