Do you love interacting with people, have great organizational and communication skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment? This position is for you!
Looking for 1 - 2 individuals to volunteer with logging and organizing incoming product we pick up from local stores for our daily food pantry.
This is an on-going volunteer position on Mondays and/or Thursdays from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mondays and/or Thursdays 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. on-going
- will need a food handler card - class provided on site
- Thank you for calling...
- Do you like to Move n' Groove?
- Clerical Volunteers for Social...
- Shuttle Bus driver
- Bust some suds!
- Speak-up, please! Be an announcer!
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Non-CDL Drivers for our Food...
- Serve up a hot, delicious...
- Pantry Co-Captain
- Do you like serving?
- Do you love to cook? Join our...
- Are you a leader, motivator,...
- Mobile Meals Monitors and Drivers