Talk about a hands-on, rewarding volunteer role! Help CAP clients who are living with HIV and have just gotten a home. Often they are coming from transitional housing or living on the street; and they need your help moving donated furnishings in for them.
- Help Warehouse Coordinator with delivery of home furnishings to clients and keeping warehouse organized.
- Some data entry and paperwork tasks.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds. Typical items include sofas, beds, dressers and tables. Often must be carried up stairs.
- Basic computer and good communication skills required.
- Weekly four-hour shift from 10am to 2pm.
- Mondays are preferred, but there’s flexibility if another day is better for you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10am to 2pm once a week. Monday preferred, not req
- Able to lift 30 lbs. Typical items include sofas, beds, dressers & tables. Often to upper floors.