YoKid is committed to fostering positive role models and leaders in the community. Each year YoKid welcomes undergraduate students, recent college grads and graduate students to join our team for 6 or 12 months.
Interns commit 15 hours each week in the office and are eligible for practicum/course credits along with unlimited monthly yoga passes at our partner local studio.
Work with staff to organize and promote workshops/trainings, outreach events, fundraisers and community building socials. Ideal for someone who is highly organized, outgoing, flexible and interested in gaining experience in nonprofit event management/planning. Interns will learn to:
- Regularly document events and team meetings, internally and on social media
- Organize/plan volunteer events and team building opportunities
- Support the work of the National Kids Conference team preparation
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 15 hours per week