Respite care volunteers needed to provide caregiver relief. This can be 2-4 hours maybe once a week or every other week as needed. We ask that the caregivers give up plenty of notice when they want a volunteer, so we can usually accommodate a flexible schedule.
This position is based on caregiver need, so it may not always be a regularly scheduled event, so that is why we are flexible!
A mandatory background check with fingerprinting is required per medicare as is a small orientation and training session all at no cost to you.
NOTE: Respite volunteers DO NOT provide personal care or give medications. They are basically there for company and to allow the caregivers to leave the house for errands, etc.
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Assist terminally ill patients...
- Broken Arrow - Volunteers needed...
- Medical Records Volunteer Tulsa
- Volunteers needed to visit...
- Bartlesville Office Volunteer
- Occasional Respite Care...
- Sapulpa Sunday Sitter For...
- Muskogee Office Volunteer
- Jenks - Need volunteer to sit...
- Medical Records Volunteer - Pryor
- Blankets for Hospice Patients...