Do you enjoy working with youth and providing homework assistance? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and T.H.I.N.K (Teaching, Helping, Inspiring & Nurturing Kids) Together to stimulate the educational growth of disadvantaged students. We need volunteers to help students with basic reading and math skills.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 4 hours or more weekly is encouraged
- Passion for working with youth. Must be 55 years or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- 211 Marketing
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- IEUW: Tour de Foothills Volunteer
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation