Administrative Assistant Needed!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where240 Elm StreetCumming, GA 30040
Dedicated Administrative Volunteer needed for document creation, broad web-based research process, document preparation for upcoming meetings, and a wide range of other administrative clerical duties. We are looking for somebody with good written communication, problem-solving, and technology skills.
- Learn about the Forsyth County Drug Awareness objectives and goals
- Conclude web-based research based on the Council tasks and objectives
- Create spreadsheets, database, and word processing documents
- Follow social media, news, and local programs about drug-related problems
- Be detail oriented and work independently to contribute to the Council development
- Prepare materials for council meeting and follow-up with documentation afterwards
- Remain discrete as handling confidential information
We provide flexible schedule with 8-10 hours per week with at least 3 month dedication.
- Ability to express thoughts and ideas using excellent written communication skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Have good interpersonal skills for efficient communication with other members in the office
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Demonstrate critical thinking ability to populate new ideas and solutions
- Be reliable as you will have to work independently and with minimum supervision
On-site training and orientation are provided.
In return you will:
- acquire substantive professional experience
- increase exposure and understanding of the importance of the administrative function in the workplace
- participate in personal and leadership development opportunities
- gain valuable experience working with the most widely recognized humanitarian organization and diverse population in the community.
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours per week for at least 3 months